EXPLORE THE 7TH WONDER WITHOUT THE WEIGHT OF THE 8TH ON YOUR SHOULDERS... Travel in style with Alpaca
OUR ADVENTURE TREKS
Machu Picchu Tours by Train
Tours in and Around Cusco
OTHER DESTINATIONS IN PERU
PERU TOUR PACKAGES
ALPACA - VIDEOS
Escapa Cusco.- City tour, Machu Picchu 3D/2N
Day 1 .- cusco
Flight to Cusco. Arrival in Cusco, reception and transfer to your hotel. Free morning. Afternoon guided visit of the four ruins nearby; the Sacsayhuaman Fortress overlooking the city of Cuzco, a pre Inca architectural masterpiece; Kenko, a rock sanctuary whose main attraction is the monolithic altar representing a puma, the red Fortress of Puca-Pucara and Tambomachay, a beautiful fountain fed by a spring forming a series of basins continue to the city of Cuzco; the Main Square, the Cathedral and the Koricancha or Temple of the Sun. Return to your hotel.
DAY 2: CUSCO-MACHUPICCHU-CUSCO
There will be a pick up early morning at your hotel to take you to Ollantaytambo's train station. The train journey is approximately 2 hours to get to Aguas Calientes village; beware of the train schedule as it is subject to change but we will try to get the one which departs as early as possible so that you can have plenty of time to enjoy Machupicchus' ruins, which takes around two hours with spectacular views of snow capped peaks, such as the Veronica ( 5900 meters ) and others such as the luscious green valley's where we will pass by 82km which is the beginning of the classic Inca trail. Moreover, we will see many Inca farming terraces and the ancient Inca ruins along the trip. Once we arrive to Aguas Calientes, your guide will meet you and immediately you will be taken to the bus station which is 30 minutes away. As you reach the main gate of the ruins, you will meet up with your group where you will have 2 hours guided tour and of course an extra time to explore the area by yourself. It is advisable to reach the famous spot of Machupicchu where you can get the post card pictures from. Afterward, you will take the bus down to Aguas Calientes ( bus departs every 10 minutes and takes only 30 minutes ) where you will have lunch at the restaurant. Please make sure that you are on time for the train 30 minutes before departure. The train leaves at about 5.00 pm or sometimes a little later to Ollantaytambo where our representative will be waiting for you to pick you up and take you back to your hotel in Cusco.
DAY 3: CUZCO - LIMA
After breakfast, transfer to the airport for the return flight back to Lima.
INCLUDE / NOT INCLUDE
- 02 nights' accommodation your selected hotel in Cuzco.
- 02 breakfasts
- Afternoon city tour in Cuzco in pool or group service with English speaking guide.
- Two hours guided Machu Picchu tour with English speaking guide in group service
- Vistadome train to Machu Picchu, for all *economic prices this includes Backpacker train.
- Bus tickets Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes
- In and out transfers in Cuzco
- All entrance fees.
- Personal assistance.
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Airport taxes (US$28 for international, US$5 for domestic flights)
- International airfare to Peru.
- All domestic flights 7 aprox US$320
- Baggage excess.
- Travel insurance against cancellation, unused services, illness, accident etc.
- Additional nights for bad weather or flight cancellation, etc.
- Personal expenses.
- Others not specified.