OUR MACHU PICCHU TREK & GEAR GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED
We’re giving away one Classic Inca Trail to Machu Picchu Trek for two!
Tenson TXLite Adventure Pants & TXLite Light Jackets for two
Your choice of any Gnarcissist Sunglasses for two
1 Grand Prize Winner! Enter to win NOW!
CLASSIC INCA TRAIL TREK - 4Days/3 Nights
To hike this winding trail through the Andean mountains is to walk in the footsteps of the ancient Incas: to trek through history, from the Sacred Valley to the cliff-side ruins of Machu Picchu. It is a powerful, unforgettable experience.Read More
TENSON - Trekking Jacket and Pants
Tenson – the Award Winning Swedish outdoor Brand – was established in 1951. With roots in Himalaya mountain climbing and now rolling out carbon-neutral production on products, Tenson trekking apparel will keep you cool and stylish on your trek to Machu Picchu on the Classic Inca Trail. You could win their awesome TXLite Adventure Trekking Jacket and TXLite Adventure Trekking Pants when you enter our giveaway. See both the men’s jacket and pants as well as the women’s jacket and pants for one lucky winner and their guest!Read More
GNARCISSIST - Sunglasses
Gnarcissist creates sunglasses for the adventurous, from mountain sports to water sports, and everything in between, Gnarcissist shades are meant to last. These shades are heavy-duty, meant to get you up and down the mountain with ease. You’ll enjoy photochromatic lenses in a wide-range of lens colors, frame shapes and styles, while trekking in the Andes! Gnarcissist goal is to provide an apparel line for you to wear on the mountain, trail, water, streets, wherever you enjoy yourself the most. Passion for anything is infectious, show the world you are a true Gnarcissist and always Enjoy Yourself! For all sunglass styles up for grabs, see all shade products.Read More
HOW TO ENTER:
- Submit your entry form below, any time up until 11:59 PM EDT, USA on August 31, 2022
- It’s free, no purchase is necessary. Only one email entry per person ( read on for how to earn additional entries).
- Follow Alpaca Expeditions, Tenson Sweden, and Gnarcissist on Instagram for valid entry.
- Follow Alpaca Expeditions, Tenson Sweden, and Gnarcissist on Facebook to earn additional entries.
- Subscribe to the Alpaca Expeditions email to earn additional entries.
- Let your friends know about this Giveaway and have them enter too! Put this contest on the radar of the guest that you’d bring along if you win. Just make sure you’d be on their invite list too, if they win!
This giveaway is open to participants over 18 and is in no way endorsed by Facebook or Instagram. We can’t wait to treat some lucky people to their dream trekking vacation with cool gear, to Machu Picchu in Peru’s Magical Andes!
The Winner will be chosen at random and announced on September 10, 2022, on Alpaca Expeditions Facebook and Instagram channels.
- Submit this entry form anytime before 11:59 PM EDT – USA on August 31, 2022
- It’s free, and no purchase is necessary.
- Must be 18 years of age or older to enter.
- The giveaway is open to worldwide entries.
- Only one entry per person, with the ability to add additional entries by following and signing up for Alpaca Expeditions, Tenson, and Gnarcissist social accounts, and
Alpaca Expeditions email.
- Treks are not transferable to other participants or other Treks. The Classic Inca Trail 4 Day Trek is for a 2023 trip departure.
- The contest will run from August 5, 2022, to August 31, 2022, at 11:59 PM EDT-USA. The winner will be chosen at random and announced on September 10, 2022. Alpaca Expeditions will contact the winner personally, via email or phone.
- A Classic Inca Trail 4Day/3Night Trek for two people, Value = US$1390
- A set of Tenson TXLite Trekking Jacket (see Women’s here) and TXLite Trekking Pants (see Women’s here) For men, A set of Tenson TXLite Trekking Jacket (see Men’s here) and TXLite Trekking Pants (see Men’s here) for the Giveaway Winner and their Guest. Value = approximately US$800
- Two pair Gnarcissist Sunglasses – Exact models to be determined by the Winner and their Guest. Value = up to US$150
What’s Not Included:
- Airfare or other transportation to/from Cusco, Peru for the winner and guest.
- Lodging in Peru prior to or after your trek with Alpaca Expeditions.
- Personal Rental Equipment is available at a separate cost for your trek.
One entry per person. One winner per household. Sweepstakes are open to worldwide citizens. Void wherever prohibited by law. Families and employees of Alpaca Expeditions and participating sponsors are not eligible. No liability is assumed for lost, late, incomplete, inaccurate, non-delivered or misdirected mail, or misdirected e-mail, garbled, mistranscribed, faulty, or incomplete telephone transmissions, for technical hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connection, or failed, incomplete or delayed computer transmission or any human error which may occur in the receipt of processing of the entries in this Giveaway. By entering the Giveaway, entrants agree that Alpaca Expeditions and their promotional partners reserve the right to contact entrants multiple times with special information and offers. Alpaca Expeditions reserves the right, at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway. The winner agrees that Alpaca Expeditions and participating sponsors, their subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, and promotion agencies shall not be liable for injuries or losses of any kind resulting from acceptance of or use of prizes. No substitutions or redemption of cash or transfer of prize is permitted. Any taxes associated with winning any of the prizes detailed below will be paid by the winner. The winner agrees to allow sponsors to use their names and pictures for purposes of promotion. Sponsors reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All Federal, State and local laws and regulations apply. The odds of winning will be determined by the total number of eligible entries received.
GOOD LUCK, AND KEEP ON TREKKING!
Alpaca Expeditions Recognitions
ISO (International Organization for Standardization)
In the pursuit to stand out from the rest, Alpaca Expeditions has obtained four ISOs plus our carbon footprint certificate to date. These achievements result from our efforts to implement the internationally-recognized integrated management system. They also represent our commitment to all of our clients and staff of operating sustainability and responsibility in every way possible.